domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

Luz Saider´s homework

Hello teacher and classmates, I today will do them a summary of who is my best friend. Since four  years ago She always has been with me, in happy times and in sad times; we know quite a lot about health; she really loves to help people and me too, she absolutely hate abuse and me too, she can`t bear  injustice and me either. When we are together, in the work or in the free times, we are really into speak about our things; we are quite good singing and we don´t have enough time for cook, we prefer go out to dinner or we ask for delivery service. Bye, see you next Tuesday..







































...........

1 comentario:

  1. Excellent friend! You have many things in common with her! Thans for sharing your thoughts Luz!

    ResponderEliminar