domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

SECOND WEEK

Hello!!

MARY my best friend.

She is always ready to spend some time listen to my problems and any other concern that I have.

I consider that she is a generous person, because she doesn’t have any problem sharing her knowledge with anyone, on few words she is a
trustworthy person. She is a caring  person, she is always beside me, in good times and bad times, making me laugh when I’m in a bad mood.

She is very talkative and offer’s  me support  whit very nice and kind words.  We enjoy going on vacation, because we travel a lot. I’m  glad for the opportunity of meeting  someone like her and I also feel  really proud  of her friendship.

Finally Mary is unconditional, tolerant, comprehensive, funny, solidary and honest.

We have many things in common. Mary likes the candy specially the chocolate and me too. She has one brother and me too. She no has sister and me neither. She have twenty two years old, and me too.

She absolutely hates eat tongue, and me too. We don't have enough time for play basketball.

1 comentario:

  1. Pretty well done Angélica and you have a really cool friend!
    Pay attention to these corrections:
    We don't have enough time for playing basketball and we don't say she have twenty years old but you say She is Twenty years old.

    ResponderEliminar