lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

MY BEST FRIEND


She is my best friend
 Her name is Sandra, she is 23 years old and she lives in Guatapé. We are friends since 15 years ago, for this reason we have many things in common. for example: she likes to go out on weekends and me too, she likes to pop music and me too but she doesn’t like popular music and me neither, we like go to church together, also we go to swimming pool, she likes to swimming and me too. We like to do many things.
She is my best friend because she is always with me, when I am sad sick or happy she is unconditional, she has many qualities.
She is funny because she likes to tell jokes, she is friendly because she has many friend, she is honest because she grew up in a very nice family, she is understamble because she always understand me, she is comprehensive because she always asking me how I’m feeling, she is solidary because she helps many people, she is cute because is a very nice person, she is intelligent because she likes to study, she is very special because she is an important person in my life.

1 comentario:

  1. CUTE! =)
    Leidy pay attention to these corrections:
    you don't say: she likes to pop music but you say: she likes pop music. Also, you say: she likes swimming.

    ResponderEliminar