sábado, 21 de mayo de 2011

MY BEST FRIEND BY ANGELICA CASTELLANOS C.

Hi everybody!

I tell you about my best friend. Her name is Yalile, she lives in Bogota, She is 32 years old and I am 32 years old too, although my brithday is June 4 and her birthday was on January 21.

Additional, We have in common that Yalile loves the chocolates and me too. Her hair is long, streight and brown and my hair is long, streight and brown too.

We have in common that we are the big sisters in our families too.

It's all because I could talk to you about her all night.

Many thanks.

See you the next tuesday, bye.

Angie.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Angélica:
    These are your corrections:
    Yalile loves chocolates. her hair is strAight.
    and you can conclude this text in this way:
    ok, that's all, because I could talk to you....
    and you can say:
    thanks a lot, or thanks a million.

    ResponderEliminar