domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

SOMETHING ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND...

Hi guys. What´s up?
My name is Paula. I have a couple of friends, but my best friend is Bibiana.
She and I are very different; however we have some things in common.
She and I are friends five years ago. I live in Itagüi and she too. She is an athlete girl, she studies professional sports, but I don´t like do sport or something, Anyway, she think the same about my profession, she doesn´t like neither.
We have in common that we like rock music and we go to the same bar on weekends. On vacations I go to camp to Santa Elena and she too. We had fun when we can be relaxed.   
Our families are similar too, because I don´t have brothers and she neither.
Anymay, she is a great friend...
Well I think so that it is all.
Greetings to all.

1 comentario:

  1. Hey Paula, what's up!?
    These are your corrections:
    - But I don't like doing sports or something. anyway, she thinks....
    Excellent job!

    ResponderEliminar