domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

MY BEST FRIEND AND ME



My best friend  Jessi lives in Monteria, we met when we studied in the school, actually, She is english teacher and I am doctor, we really love the vallenato music, especially Peter Manjarez. When I go to Monteria, we go out to the some parties with other friends, we are quite good to enjoy stay together, we don´t have enough time for the mathematics or politics, because we absolutely  hate it.


We are the best friends, maybe we aren´t together many time but she and me talk frequently, and we are very important in our life. If I am sad, jessi call me or send a e-mail, but always She stay with me and I am always with she too.

1 comentario:

  1. That's cool Ibeth!
    Pay attention to these corrections Ibeth: you say: She stays wity me and I am always with her too.

    ResponderEliminar