domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

BIBIANA IS MY BEST FRIEND


According to with I commented you in pass class, I have some friends, but of all them, my best friend is Bibiana. I want talk you about our friendship.
We have a good friendship. She has many qualities that become her in a great person for me. I met her since 6 years ago in Moe´s bar. We really love rock music, above all Ska, punk and reggae music. 
I love her, because she is unconditional for me, always she is with me. When I make a mistake, she advises me. By the way, she is really honest, maybe she can make me cry, but I know that she doing it because she loves me too.
She understands all of me, she knows both my qualities as my defects, however, between these, she prefers to stay with my positive aspects.  For that, we don´t have enough time for false discussions and lies. We are really into talk about our problems with all honesty.
Moreover, we like cool moments. We are quite good for fun us, for example, to camp, go to concerts, listen to music or simply be relaxed are my favorites plans and Bibiana´s too. 
After all that I told you about my friendship with Bibiana, I want quote a Kurt Cobain´s sentence: “The authentic friend is who knows whole about you, and remains you friend”.
That is all. I hope that you like it.

Greetings for all.

1 comentario: